Thursday, March 6, 2008

Walang reviewer online?

Kunukulit ako ng friend ko na maghanap ng reviewer para sa PUPCET. I answered UPCAT siguro may makikita pa ako. SURPRISE! Walang matinong reviewer. I guess its up to someone to start something, huh? Could that person be me?

I just had her answer online SAT reviewers... although they might not be accurate that's how I remembered the UPCAT way back in 19xx... ahem! Let's not bother with unnecessary details.. like student numbers and the like, shall we?

So to date, March 6, Thursday at 8 pm, I'll try to encode my own reviewer here. It would help a lot if I had a scanner then just run all the papers through an OCR software. Para naman magkaroon ng reviewer online. Then hahanap na lang ako ng paraan on how to gain something from it, like what Bill Gates did. hehheh. Enough said. Will start on this soon.

No comments: